- 1. Privacy information
- Of the privacy information, "personal information" refers to the "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about the surviving individual, and the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual by contact or other description. Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristics information" is the one other than the "personal information" described above, the services you use, the products you have purchased, the history of the pages and advertising you have seen, and users. Search keywords, usage, usage, usage environment, postal code, occupation, age, user IP address, location information, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
- 2. How to collect privacy information
- We may ask personal information such as names, date of birth, address, telephone number, e -mail address, bank account number, etc. when the user registers. In addition, we may collect transaction records that include the personal information of the user between users and partners, and information on payments from our partner.
The Company includes the services used, the purchased product browsing, the date and time, the usage method, the usage environment (including the communication status of the terminal when using the mobile terminal, and the various setting information for use. ) History information and characteristic information such as IP addresses, cookies, location information, and terminals are collected when users use the service of the Company or partner when viewing pages.
Our pages use Google Analytics, a service of Google to understand the visit status of this site.
Google Analytics opt -out add -on:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja
- 3. Collect and use personal information
- The purpose of the Company collect and use personal information is as follows.
- In order for users to confirm, modify, and browse users, information on registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., purchased products, and their price. The purpose of displaying
- Purpose of using email addresses, names and addresses, etc., to send information to users, send products, and contact us as needed.
- Purpose to use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, delivery certificate of mail for confirmation of users
- Purpose of using information on the product name and quantity purchased to claim the user, the type and period of the usage service, the number of times, the amount of billing, the name, address, bank account number, etc.
- In order to make it possible for users to enter data simply, the information registered by us is displayed on the input screen, and the service is based on the user's own intention (including those provided by partner). The purpose of transferring to
- To refuse the use of users who violate the Terms of Service, such as delaying the payment of the price or causing damage to a third party, or the users who try to use the service for unauthorized or unjust purposes. The purpose of using information to identify individuals, such as the usage, name and address
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, information on inquiries and information on charges, information on users, information that we need to provide services to users, user service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose to use
- Purpose associated with the above purposes
- 4. Providing third parties of personal information
- We do not provide personal information to third parties without the user's consent except in the following cases.
However, it is except that the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations are allowed.
- When based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to improve public health or promote healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- It is necessary for the government's institution, local governments, or the commissioned person needs to cooperate in carrying out the administrative work specified by law, and obtains the consent of the person to hinder the execution of the office. When there is a risk
- If the following matters are announced or published in advance, it includes the provision of the data provided to third parties provided to third parties or methods provided to third parties for the purpose of use. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall not apply to a third party, regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided according to the succession of the business due to merger and other reasons
- When using personal information in collaboration with a specific person, the items of personal information used in joint use, the scope of the user in joint use, and the usage of the user When the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance or placed in a state where the person is easily known.
- 5. Disclosure of personal information
- When we are asked to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person. However, if you disclose any of the following, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and if you make a decision not to be disclosed, we will notify you.
- If you may be harmful of the life, body, property, and other rights of the person or a third party
- If there is a risk of significantly obstacles to the proper implementation of our business
- Other cases where it violates laws and regulations
- 6. Correction and deletion of personal information
- Users may request the Company to correct or delete personal information in the case of the company's personal information in the wrong information. If the user has received a request set forth in the preceding paragraph and determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
- 7. suspension of use of personal information, etc.
- The Company suspends or erases the use (hereinafter, "suspension of use, etc.," because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use by the person himself or that it is acquired by fraud. ) If you are requested, you will conduct a necessary survey, suspend the use of personal information based on the results, and notify yourself. However, if it is difficult to suspend usage when having a large cost to suspend the use of personal information, etc., it is necessary to take this to protect the right and interests of the individual. , We will take this alternative.