terms of service
Article 1 (applicable)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and the Company.
Article 2 (Registration of use)
- 1. The applicant applies for registration by the Company's method specified by the Company, and the Company approves it to complete the use registration.
- 2. The Company may not approve the application for use registration if the applicant for the registration registration has the following reasons, and shall not be required to disclose any reason.
- (1) When a false matter is notified when applying for registration
- (2) When applying from those who have violated these Terms
- (3) In addition, if the Company determines that registration is not equal
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- 1. The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his own risk.
- 2. In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend a user ID and password to a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in in line with the registration information, it is deemed to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 (usage fee and payment method)
- 1. The user shall pay the usage fee to be specified separately and displayed on this website as a price for the use of this service.
- 2. If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay a delay damage at a rate of 14.6 % a year.
Article 5 (prohibited items)
Users must not perform the following actions when using this service.
- (1) Act or act that violates public order and morals
- (2) Acts related to criminal acts
- (3) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- (4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our service
- (5) Acts to collect or accumulate personal information for other users
- (6) Acts that become other users
- (7) Acts directly or indirectly to anti -social forces in connection with our services
- (8) Other acts that we judge that we are inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- 1. The Company may suspend or suspend all or part of the Service without any notification to the user if there is any of the following reasons.
- (1) When maintaining or updating the computer system for this service
- (2) When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters.
- (3) When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- (4) In addition, if the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damage to users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and registration deletion)
- 1. In the following cases, the Company shall be able to limit the use of the Service to the user, or to delete registration as a user without prior notice.
- (1) If you violate any of the terms of these Terms
- (2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
- (3) In addition, if the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the Company based on this Article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- 1. Our default liability shall be exempted if it is not due to our intentional or heavy negligence.
- 2. Even if we are responsible for any reason, we only compensate within the scope of damages and paid services only within the scope of the price (equivalent to one month for continuous services). We will be responsible for.
- 3. The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, conflicts, etc. between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or stop providing the service without notifying the user, and is not liable for any damages caused by the user.
If you decide that it is necessary, you may be able to change these agreements at any time without notifying the user.
Article 11 (Notification or contact)
Notifications or contacts between users and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights obligations)
The user cannot transfer or provide the right or obligations based on these Terms to third parties without prior consent of the Company to a third party.
Article 13 (Joice Law / Judge)
- 1. In interpretation of these Terms, the Japanese law is a compliant law.
- 2. In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court, which has jurisdiction over the head office of the Company, shall be exclusively jurisdiction.
Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding these Terms, please contact the following window.